The Mission has been in operation for 35 years and is supported by the Samoa Consulate Office in Auckland. The SHC is responsible to the Government of Samoa through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade and was established as a High Commission in New Zealand to promote Samoa's interests in economics, trade, tourism, political and security objectives. The mission also provides consular services to Samoan nationals and foreigners travelling to Samoa.
- H.E Leasi Papali'i Tommy Scanlan (17 April 2012), High Commissioner (pictured right)
- Ms Belinda Filo-Tafunai, Counsellor
- Ms Terozita Kelekolio-Uitime, First Secretary
Consulate-General of Samoa, Auckland
- Mr Faaolotoi Reupena Pogi, Consul-General
- Mr Lafitai Fuata'i, Consul (Trade)
- Mr Sonny Rivers, Vice-Consul (Tourism)